Sunday, August 19, 2007

wat can i do???

To 大狼:

What can i do, baby? i really dunno....n dun understand .....Y??? i use whole my heart 2 love u but u still cant believe me... i''m sick now, i really hope u can take care of me, sit beside me n tell me some funny story make me happy... but now, juz myself alone...lying on my single bed, thinking of u, those thing sit by my side is my pig my bear n my tears...my red n swollen eyes accompanied me d whole night...pain n trouble... after take my medicine, juz lying n thinking.....did i wrong???
but finally, i get no answer... After i woke up in d morning, i feel so lonely...watch at my hp, there was 2 new msgs, but all r from my friends, not urs... I got no energy anymore...tired n...painful......

i asked u 2 think n tell me ur decision after tis, ya, i will respect u....anyway....
but actually, i scare 2 listen 2 ur dicision......
i told myself, i'm ok, i will bcome stronger n stronger after been hurted......i wont b fallen...by anything!!! tis sentence i learned from my friends 'wat does not kill me make me stonger'... but...i still dunno whether i can do it...o on d other hand, i'll feel wan 2 die...


No comments: