Friday, July 27, 2007

My k-k marks is gone.....

My bonus k-k marks is gone!!!! Vry regret dun wan 2 b a school prefect... A great chance 4 me 2 b a prefect at last year... Teacher gave me a form but i juz leave it... wu~~wu~~ at least 6 bonus marks in k-k flied away...it's important 2 a form 6 student 2 enter U... luckily, i still got 2 international participate cert, a state JOHAN cert n a BENDAHARI post in photography club 2 help me... those National Service juz help us 2 get 1 bonus mark...less...less...n less.... after added n divided it...i juz get total 7.25 marks...dunno it is enough 4 me 2 enter U or not, coz my result is not so good...MUET also vry bad!!!


How??? Now i hv no any other choice expect 2 study hard 2 get a better result in my STPM...it's so diffucult...d books is sooooooo thick!!! But....wat can i do?? Give me support my love, i need ur support...

No comments: